On spreadsheets.

Tandje9t: speaking of things that are your prerogative, this sort process is causing the old values that were listed as + before the update that made it so we had to add the apostrophe to display as "=+#"
Hinoa: =/
Tandje9t: I don't care enough to fix it before I actually post any given profile that it affects, if you do, just neutralize it to the base number
Tandje9t: only venus and mars are sorted so far
Tandje9t: clanless is too, but I did that by hand since there's only a few in that category
Hinoa: Fixed
Hinoa: The wonders of find/replace
Tandje9t: lel
Hinoa: I suspect I could probably run a (few) find/replaces to add + signs to all positive values
Hinoa: but I'm not sure if it'd be worth it
Hinoa: (probably not)
Tandje9t: in case you're wondering, google docs doesn't let you sort by row, so I'm doing it in openoffice and copying it back
Hinoa: in other news, google docs is dum
Tandje9t: I'd have to remove them again for the actual profiles, so
Hinoa: So you're saying I should do it because it'll make you add more effort? =U
Tandje9t: also at this point it's easier to just do one character for the number than 3 for the plus, since the positive is implied anyway lol
Hinoa: Yes, but it ~looks nice~